I'm drinking my 2:30 pm coffee, and forgiving myself for eating chips and salsa at 10:30 am and a Luigi's Italian Ice at 1 pm. We went candlepin bowling with Mike's parents last night, and I bowled my best (candlepin) score: 94! It was this basement bowling alley in Palmer that I really want to buy and move some place I actually want to live. (Sorry, Palmer.)
On the docket for this weekend:
- My first trip to Saver's!
- Ocean State Job Lot in Palmer (apparently it's the best)
- Dinner with my friend Rachael on Sunday!
- Making headway in The Beautiful and Damned by Fitzgerald
- Getting more fabric to keep going at my dressmaking