Monday, November 28, 2011

Thankful for Sundays.

You know what's the best? Driving back from Western Mass on Saturday and reminding myself over and over that tomorrow is Sunday. We got back early-ish and played tennis for a while after the lights came on. Then we headed home and watched some of Elf before heading to bed. Mike was sick all day yesterday so I cleaned up and made turkey noodle soup (leftovers > tradition). It was lovely having a whole day to sit around in PJs, knitting and catching up on reading. I'm still way behind in my Infinite Jest reading, but I'm hoping I'll be able to catch up this week.

Also happening this week is gift-making and wrapping. Happy to say I'm pretty much almost done with my Christmas gifts, and now it's time for assembling and sewing and wrapping. Meg made a Christmas tree out of lights on one of our walls, and it's awesome. It seems like one day you're 25 and in charge of your own decorations.

1 comment:

Cyndi said...

Mondays are for catching up on your blog. After a long vacation, it's even sweeter. Love and miss you, and I'm counting down the days until we're laughing until we're crying together.