We've started compiling a list of things our dream home would have, which includes but is not limited to:
1. Wrap-around porch: For rainstorms, late night phone calls, early morning coffee, and lazy Sunday afternoons.
2. A good-sized kitchen: We both agreed that we would sacrifice the size of our bedroom for a decent-sized kitchen with good appliances. Some of the best meals I've made have been inspired by the combination of our hungry stomachs, and I can't wait to someday have a big kitchen to bake with him.
|Via My Ideal Home|
4. WINDOWS: I love waking up early in the morning, watching the morning light change, so windows in all areas of the house is a must.
5. Bookshelves: I want bookshelves that are embedded in the foundation of the house. You know, like a metaphor. Also, under-the-stairs nooks are my favorite.
|contemporary staircase design by new york interior designer Glenn Gissler Design|
6. A hammock: Do I really need to explain?
What would be in your ideal home?