Buy chalkboard paint and paint a chalkboard wall. Buy chalk and go to town. Attend the outdoor dance party in Central Square. Dance my tush off with Jenna, KMo, Meg, and Shane.(On account of rain, we ended up having a potluck and going to see Beginners. Just as fulfilling.) Wake up early and hole up at various coffeeshops, reading and writing and postcarding.
- Take photographs of everything.
Take a sewing class at gather here! (I already signed up to "meet my sewing machine" and I can't wait.)Review coming! Have a delicious ladies' dinner complete with mimosas!Forgot mimosas; drank sangria and wine instead.
- Rearrange both common area closets, get rid of unnecessaries (hello, curb alerts!).
- Donate clothes and books to Goodwill.
- Mop the kitchen & bathroom.
- Listen to This American Life while cleaning.
- Go for at least two leisurely bike rides.
Go for at least two leisurely walks. Transform Nabi's old school desk into a mail-catcher for the hallway.
- Eat ice cream on the back porch in silence.
Sing at the top of my lungs. Fall into a deep sleep with the windows open.
Guh, that's what weekends are made for. I absolutely can't wait. What can't you wait for?