Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Tunes for Tuesday.

Today is my hump day, and it's perfect. It's rainy and gray, which is great for what I plan to do after work: Go to 1369 Coffeehouse and read for my writing group. After that's done, I'm going to dive back into my for-pleasure reading right now: My So-Called Freelance Life by Michelle Goodman. I have a few freelancing opportunities on the docket right now that I'm pretty excited about, and this book has been such an encouragement. I am no authority on the subject, but I would say that if you're even considering the option or want to know what's in store, this book presents the must-dos and can-waits without overwhelming the novice. That said, here's my early morning playlist to get me over the mountain to the end of my short week.



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

No comments: