Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Antsy pantsy.

Today is a rush of working and printing boarding passes. Tonight is last minute packing, laundry, muffin-baking, and pacing around my room in anticipation! Last night was nice and relaxing. I bought four more rolls of film for the wedding, wrote so many letters and postcards, sold some old books to Lorem Ipsum Books, and found a new candybar that I like. So I've just compiled some things that are keeping me calm and distracted from the painful anticipation! I'll be posting photos at Instagram (@lordknowsilovetodance) and on Twitter, and hopefully on the blog if I can figure out how to do it from my phone. Have a great rest of the week/weekend!
Because I really need more candy that I like.
Fulfilling summer goals! 
Photo via
My new scarf from Frida Bee Vintage next door. Cheaper than a bang trim, but not cheaper than me.
Love these heartfelt comics from A Softer World.

No comments: