Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Everybody's working for the weekend.

I spent last night failing at sewing over and over. I think I'm too impatient. Luckily, I was simultaneously catching up on Parenthood episodes. Maybe that's why I wasn't doing so hot on the sewing front? I mean, who can expect to sew properly when tears are streaming down your face? No one. That's who.

Today is another busy one. My work plate is full at the moment, and these mini-blogging breaks are helping me keep my sanity. I go from thinking I can wrap my head around everything I have to do, to on the brink of breaking down and throwing my hands up. But that's what I love about this job. InDesign is no joke, and I'm still very much a beginner. I love feeling like I'm learning something new every day, adding to my repertoire of skillz. (Z intended.)

Tonight is dinner with friends then an early morning to Ludlow with Mike. We're going to see Sinbad on Saturday and I can't wait! Plus the obligatory trip to Joanne's and my first ever trip to Saver's. This weekend's going to be a pretty big deal. Yes, I am already thinking about the weekend and it's only Wednesday. What of it?

No comments: