Saturday, February 25, 2012

What Saturdays are for.

Y'all. Today has been great. We went to our friends' Lady Gaga cover band show last night at Jacques' Cabaret, and I've decided that's where I want to go for my birthday, you know, in six months. Plan ahead, much?

Then this morning we slept in, made waffles for breakfast, a foamy latte to drink, and ordered our tickets to see Sinbad at the Hu Ke Lau in March!! I can't express how much I love Sinbad. We used to watch his stand up on Comedy Central as a family when I was growing up. We'd quote it to each other, and I still get a warm feeling in my belly when I think of those times in the living room. How often do you get to sit with your whole family in a room laughing so hard you're crying? I'm excited to share my love for Sinbad's comedy with Mike and eat some Chinese food while we're at it. 

And now back to lazing around. Happy Saturday! For your viewing pleasure...

1 comment:

Emily @ Emmy June said...

Your friend has a Lady Gaga cover band? Jelly!!!