Thursday, December 15, 2011

Day 1: 10 Potential Book Titles

I've been a bit distracted this week: by tragedy, by work, by impending travels. I don't want to forget about my goals, though. So here's day one, in no particular order:

  • The Next Day, and the Day After
  • What You See When You Look
  • Falling, Into Place
  • The Rest of It
  • The Sum of Its Parts
  • Outward Sign of an Inward Change
  • Where the People Went
  • The Sounds of Others
  • I'm Wide Awake
  • Where We've Been Before
Right. As you can see, these titles are vague and suggestive, but not conclusive. I suppose it's all a grand image of how my writing is right now, and my attitude toward it. I want to write (ten novels, even!), and yet I am separated by a space larger than I am, larger than I am capable of wading through, right now. So I wait, and I know that eventually I'll have to 'fess up and admit, It's all on you, kid. In the meantime, Day 1 down. 

No comments: