Saturday, July 9, 2011

Nerdy ice cream.


As someone considering opening an online shop (and an IRL bakery) someday, I love reading blog posts about the different platform options I have. I recently came across our.city.lights and Diana's post about saying goodbye to etsy and hello to goodsie. Aside from the great insight into these two platforms from the perspective of someone who's actually used and profited from them, I followed the link to her new shop and fell in love with the two styles of postcard pictured above. I got ten postcards for $5, and I couldn't be more excited to get them in the mail and send them right back out. After I hit purchase, I went back to her shop and saw that the Nerd postcards were sold out. Feeling pretty lucky right now.

Go check out Diana's new shop at Goodsie and tell me what you think. Her blog is here.

No comments: