Tuesday, June 21, 2011

This is just to say...

This is going to be the best weekend ever. I was kind of bummed originally, because it'll be Mike and my first weekend apart since we met (the beauty of long-ish distance). However, it's shaping up to be a great introductory weekend to summer. Friday night is the annual outdoor dance party in Cambridge. Last year it was hot but this week's weather has been breezy and nice, so I'm looking forward to the kind of dancing that 100 degree Austin weather didn't quite allow. Then Saturday and Sunday are the warehouse sales at Harvard Bookstore! Granted, I shouldn't be spending money on books, no matter how cheap, so I may just spend the afternoon perusing in between visiting all of my favorite coffeeshops that I've abandoned as of late. I know it's only Tuesday, but I'm already jonesing for the weekend.

No comments: