Monday, June 6, 2011

Open doors.





After my morning jaunt at The Radical Roaster, I headed back to Mike's apartment for an afternoon webinar on Google Analytics (for work) and some lunch. I stopped at the Portuguese bakery on my way home to get some rolls for dinner and an apple fritter. The half I couldn't keep myself from eating was DELICIOUS. I just took a break from work to take some photos in Mike's backyard and on my way back in discovered this awesome one way reflecting backdoor. You can only see through the windows from the inside, the outside is this great silvery reflecting surface. Combine that with the cracking white paint and it's beautiful. I took some photos on my phone and a couple more with my cameras. For now, enjoy some Instagrams.



(Shirt:Target | Cardigan: Borrowed/Gap)

No comments: