Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Some things.

I listened to Radiolab on my train ride in today, the Oops episode. What a great show; beats snoozing on the train with Pandora in my ear any day. The overcast weather continues. It's supposed to reach 80 degrees today though, which is a sign of some sort of summer on its way. Or just a sign of more deadly storms and scary skies. We'll see.

Jenna came over for dinner last night. It was good having one-on-one time, lounging in my bed and talking about all of the changes coming up in our lives. She's headed to Vancouver this weekend for a week-long conference with work. Kris and Tony leave next week, Meg moves in, and I move into the bigger room. I'm so stoked.

I've been feeling like my sabbatical from writing is coming to an end. There's a slight feeling like stirring, and I just want to sit down with a notebook and a pen and see what happens. That's coming tonight. I'm going to head out a little early, down some leftovers, and hole up at 1369. I can't wait.

No comments: