11. Waking up to a sunny forecast.
Yesterday I had one of those entire days that made me stop and say thanks. So here's another addition to the ever-growing list. See other lists here.
12. Wearing a dress without tights.
13. Riding my bike in a dress (with bike shorts, calm down).
14. When all of my library requests come in at once. (Picked up yesterday: My So-Called Freelance Life; Craft, Inc.; and Creative, Inc.)
15. Photography books that explain exactly what you don't understand about f-stops and aperture.
16. The feeling of taking a photograph with a new camera with confidence.
17. Leaving work in the afternoon to work from home. Because I can.
18. Fresh lemonade from 1369 Coffeehouse.
19. Being able to write again.
20. (Say it with me now!) Three. Day. Weekends.
What are you saying thank you for today?