Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Tangelos and Tuesdays.

Good morning!

This Tuesday morning smells like tangerines and sunshine, a big change from my mood last night. I'm so prone to loneliness, sometimes it's obnoxious. It was nice to get to talk to Kate though, and actually feel like I could be there for her. I'm trying to get signed up with Mint.com so I can get my finances in order and figure out a trip to New Orleans and LA sometime soon.

The Writles might be canceled tonight due to sickness and ill-preparedness on my part. Part of my has my fingers crossed, so maybe I can get some writing done. I did that thing where I woke up at 615, then 625, then 645 before I jumped out of bed and into the shower. I really need to get my act together and maximize my time. I didn't go to bed too late last night, especially after Mike all but fell asleep on the phone. It was guhdorable.

Next week is looming now, and I'm preparing myself for a busy house and weekend. I'm hoping I'll have time to get my haircut at some point because my bangs are really starting to get on my nerves. I've been feeling a little blegh lately and maybe a fresh hair style will stave off my anxiousness to hop on my bike and ride without tights or closed-toed shoes. That day's still a long way off.

We lose an hour Saturday night, which makes me sad that the bright early mornings will be gone come next Monday.

This morning I read Writles submissions, and poor Jung sat neglected in my backpack. If the meeting is canceled for tonight, I plan to dive right into him on the train ride home. Life is still a whirlwind, but hopefully I'll learn soon enough how to tip my umbrella so I fly just right.

No comments: