Friday, May 4, 2012

All the different ways to eat a strawberry.

I've been thinking about plans, about how they can turn into action. Thinking about what motivates me and what stills me, lets me stagnate. I'm deep in my comfort zone these days, lounging around the house during the workday, sewing late into the night or reading in lamp light. The itch to head south has come again (it always does, when the weather changes); I'm hoping it will be satisfied, if only temporarily, by my visit to DC.

2 comments:

RachelDenbow said...

Great photos! Also, congrats because you won a giveaway on Smile and Wave!

http://smileandwave.typepad.com/blog/2012/05/giveaway-winners-announced.html

Head over to the post and then e-mail me at racheldenbow@gmail.com so I can pass you along.

Thanks for reading!

Unknown said...

The dress you made is lovely! Oh this post makes me miss berries so much.