Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Tidbit.

I've taken to wearing my boyfriend's clothes. I can't tell if it's because of laziness or a lack of creativity or this feeling that I should start exercising more (or, you know, at all). It's definitely comfortable, especially in this resurgence of actual winter weather. It started as an innocent white t-shirt here to a cozy oversized sweater there. I suppose I'm taking full advantage of a luxury I've never had before: a whole other half of a wardrobe at my disposal. I'm a sucker for comfort and a nice reminder of the man I love on the weekdays he's away.

My attempts to healthy up include eating half a bagel instead of a full one, choosing yogurt and granola or an apple instead of the never-ending stash of Halloween candy in my desk. And the broken oven at my apartment is probably the best promotion for fresh healthy foods rather than freshly baked foods. It's the little things, right?

It snowed a bit last night, but I say not enough. The streets are slippery underneath my Chucks. Last night I started a last-minute anniversary gift for Mike, which allowed me to watch several episodes of How I Met Your Mother while sewing so I didn't feel like such a complete waste of space devoting a night to a television show.

No comments: