Tuesday, August 2, 2011

August Break!

It's been a little tough getting back into the swing today, especially since my schedule has been a little different than it usually is on Tuesdays. We had a company-wide meeting, then a pizza lunch, then a department break for ice cream for a coworker's birthday. Now the day's almost over and I keep returning to my Bloglovin' to catch up on all the lovely posts I missed during my weekend away. And good thing I'm catching up today, or else I would've been another day late to The August Break 2011. Check out the premise and get to clicking away! I guess I've already been playing along with my last two posts, with a photo from the top of Bubbles at Acadia and then various Instagrams from my trip to Maine

Looking forward to a whole month of this.

No comments: