Thursday, July 28, 2011

Sweet caroline.

Today was our group outing for work, so we met up around Fenway for lunch then headed to the ballgame. Though my boyfriend is a PE teacher (his words: "Physical educator."), I'm not exactly crazy for sports. Don't get me wrong, I'll play any game any time, but watching sports on TV or even shelling out all that cash to head to a sports game never tops my list. Aside from not offering my own credit card for the experience, I do love it. When I was a bartender I realized that I love Red Sox fans, like Celtics fans, and couldn't care less for Bruins or Patriots fans. I'm sure there's overlap, but in a group, that's always how the cards fell.

I biked home (through the fans who all at once decided the street was their territory - I almost hit a girl listening to her iPod who walked into oncoming traffic), and found another prize from a giveaway I won and four packages from Snapfish. The film I sent off to be developed is here, and I'm excited about sorting through which ones to keep, hang up, and send off to friends who'll enjoy them.

Tomorrow Mike comes! We're going to get Indian buffet for lunch, and I've been looking forward to it all week. Last night I made my own version of Trader Joe's peanut butter goodies (my favorite cookies of all time), so that recipe is coming tomorrow.

Any big plans for the weekend?

No comments: